Check out our on-line calendar! Check the time carefully as there are three different time zones.
Here are ongoing weekly teachings but good to check the website for any last minute changes. Special teachings will be listed on the on-line calendar.
Group Prayer Sessions – Monday to Friday at noon
Sunday program with Geshe Sonam – 10:00am – 11:00pm
7:00pm – 9:00pm – Facilitated by David Gould
Thursdays – 7:00pm – 8:30pm – Facilitated by Arunas Antanaitis
DB: Introduction to Tantra w/ Ven. Gyalten Palmo
Tuesdays – 7pm – 9pm
The Foundation of Buddhist Practice w/ Don Isaacson
Thusdays 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Sundays 6:00pm – 7:15pm
Tuesdays 4:00pm – 4:30pm – Guided Meditation
Sundays – 10:30am – 12:00pm – Taste of Buddhism
Vajrayogini Practice: Exploring the Sublime Path to Bliss
Elaine Jackson – April 29 – May 3, 2020
Eight Pillars of Joy: Making the Most of Your Precious Life
Don Handrick and Emily Hsu – May 7 – 10, 2020
Tuesdays – 8pm – 9:15pm – Online group book study with Justin Jenkins
Ven Robina – Fireside chat
Thursdays – 2:00-3:30PM ET
Meditation with Sean Gonzales – Mondays – 7-9pm
Yoga with Wendy or Sarah – Tuesdays 7:30 – 8:45 pm
Wednesdays – 7-9pm
Sundays – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Guided Meditation, Tuesdays 7-8pm
Friday, May 8th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday , May 9th 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Visit their calendar here!
Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s Advice for Covid-19 Practices with Ven Amy every Wednesday and Saturday at 1pm!
Mondays – 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm – Online-only Discovering Buddhism: How to Develop Bodhichitta
Wednesdays – 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Online-only Practices to Develop Lamrim in Our Minds
Sundays – 11:30 am to 12:00 pm – Kadampa Kids Virtual Class
- Weekly Vajrasattva Practice with Yangsi Rinpoche, Thursdays at 5:00 pm PST ~ No registration necessary: go to MAITRIPA COLLEGE LIVESTREAM to view; Click here to download the Vajrasattva Practice text (PDF format)
- Weekly Medicine Buddha Practice with Yangsi Rinpoche, Sundays at 11 am PST ~ No registration necessary: go to MAITRIPA COLLEGE LIVESTREAM to view; Click here to download the Medicine Buddha Practice text (PDF format)
- May 16th & 17th – Geshe Ngawang Tenley –
- July 31st – August 2nd – “Compassion Cultivation Training” with Renee Bochman
- October 3rd & 4th – Geshe Ngawang Tenley returns!
Medicine Buddha Puja on Tuesdays from 7:30-8:30 P.M.
Building Inner Strength Course – Led by Ven. Tenzin Denison
Thursdays at 5:30-7:30 pm